domingo, 27 de septiembre de 2009

My Job =D


Hey Class..
I Found this job... this is a good job, in my opinion!!!
I think this is good for a Industrial Enginieer
- Those are the job requirements...
Preferred candidates should have a Bachelor's degree or higher in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Technology, or a related field with a 2.70 cumulative GPA or higher, and be open to relocation. A requirement of this position is to be a citizen or national of the United States, a lawful permanent resident, or have a valid work visa. Applicants must not now, or in the future, require sponsorship or an employment visa.

It is a very complete job... I can work with ergonomics thecnics
I will work with food, computers, manufacturing processes, etc...
Before i start in the job i have to take a training about the company and othres staff..

I cant wait to start...
=D.....
Take Care and MUCHO love!!

http://jobview.monster.com/Industrial-Engineer-Job-Austin-MN-US-83602506.aspx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario